Closet Organization Starts with Great Design
No matter how much you want your closet to be organized, without having a good foundation to build on is an act of futility. Closets2Envy will work with you to provide that closet organization foundation that you need to get years of flexible, useful, classy space out of your closets.
Being as we are not a franchise the world of flexibility opens up. Do you want a simple melamine system or a cold rolled steel with reclaimed wood drawer boxes or an elegant enameled "Sex in the City" style closet? We will take our basic concepts and integrate it into the look that you want, that functions at the highest possible level, all while respecting your budget.
Our Design Process...
- Schedule your personal consultation (time needed depends on the number of areas)
- Discuss needs and challenges of space
- Measure space and contents
- Show you samples of our products
- Generate computer design plans
- Email or deliver plans to client for review
- Discuss revisions if needed
- Finalize design
- Installation is scheduled
- Melamine is what most closets are done in, but we can do real wood or metal as well
- We have 63 colors and finishes of Melamine to choose from.
- We have a large selection of handles and knobs.
Standard Hardware Colors
Standard Handle Selection
Please note: If you see an accessory elsewhere, please let us know and we can usually get it.
Hardware - Hafele: http://www.hafele.com/us/
Contemporary Hardware - Mockett: http://www.mockett.com/
Closet Accessories - Sidelines: http://sidelinesinc.com/
Jewelry Trays - October Company: http://www.octobercompany.com/
Doors and Drawer Faces: http://www.doormark.com/products/